Empire at War
Empire at War was released on February 16th, 2006. EaW is a Real Time Strategy game that puts you in command of the Alliance or Imperial forces. You move your units throughout the galaxy, engaging in real time space and land conflicts that ultimately dictate who controls the galaxy. The game and it's brand new engine are created by Las Vegas-based developer, Petroglyph, composed of industry veterans that have created many previous real time strategy games, including the Command and Conquer series. Here is some more information:
Empire at War is the latest game to be added to the Rebel Squadrons. An epic strategy game of conquest within the Star Wars galaxy, Empire at War puts you in command of the fate of the entire galaxy. Any members wishing to play the game within the RS can join Righteous Indignation Division to begin their journey in beating back the Imperial Forces. Below, you can find our information portal to help you with making the most of your gaming experience.
- EaW General Info - Some basics.
- EaW Screenshots and Video - A wide array of pictures showing off the game engine
- EaW Tech support - Having trouble getting things running or need the latest patch?
- EaW Strategy - Your fleets getting turned into space dust? Did you muster an army only to have the Death Star blow up the planet it was on?
- EaW Custom Maps - Are you bored with the same old maps? Find more here.
- EaW Mods - Find the latest custom mods here, as well as total conversions for the game.
- EaW Links - Here you can find even more sites to expand your gaming experience.
- EaW Planets - All the planets and what they're good for.
- EaW Structures - All the structures and what to do with them.
- EaW Units - Every unit in the game and their specials.
- EaW Heroes - The Heroes under your command and the ones you're up against.
- Righteous Indignation Division - The Rebel Squadrons' Empire at War Division.
- Game Modes - Are there different ways to play it?
- How to Find Others to Play Against - I have no friends! Help!
- How to start a EaW Multiplayer Game - How do I set up a game?