Empire at War: Mods
So you've blown through the game and are looking for something to extend your playing experience. Empire at War has an extremely modifiable engine, and many people have set out to create new gaming experiences to enhance the life of your game. Here you'll find the latest patches and mods for enhancing your gaming experience.
- Realism Mod: Brings in more "realism" to the space battles and adds more functionality to all the space units, making for more intense combat. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!
- Darkside Launch Screen: Changes the intro launch screen to a Darth Vader Theme
- Lion's Epic Mod V1.0 (by Lion): Increases the unit cap for space and land battles, allowing for some truly epic battles
- Empire Easy Mod: Makes being the Empire a lot easier
- Rebel Easy Mod: Makes being the Rebellion a lot easier
- Camera Mod: Makes the land camera as dynamic as the space camera
- Venator Mod: Allows for the use of the Venator Cruisers which were in the demo, but cut from the full game
- Ion/Laser Mod: Makes the Ion Cannon and Laser shots much more visable in combat
- Absolution Mod: Adds the Venator as a special unit, with upgraded weapons and power
- Mirror Mod: Allows for you to have "Empire vs Empire" and "Rebel vs Rebel" matches
- Steiners Advanced Units Mod: Shipbooster Pack. More realistic units like in the movies. Over 90 new vessels.
- Awakening of the Rebellion: "Awakening of the Rebellion" (AotR) is a huge project for "Empire at War". Total conversion with a lot of playable units and better balancing
- Trek Wars: Crossover between Star Trek and Star Wars. Allows fights between the Star Fleet and the 3 factions of "Empire at War"
- Galactic Conquest Mod (1.3): This Mod lets you play as Rebels or the Empire across the Entire Galaxy in Space or Land.
- The Warlord Total Expansion Mod (5.0): Lets you take on the role of an Imperial Warlord
- Bryants & Grey Ghost's: A combination of two successful mods that brings out most of the units from the full game
- Ultimate Mod Hardcore (1.9): An update on the first Ultimate Mod
- Ultimate Mod Easy (1.9): Gives you command of some very powerful units, including the Super Star Destroyer
Chriz EAW Demo Mod: One of the first mods released for the EaW Demo