Help:Creating a New Page
Jump to navigationJump to search
If you want to create a new page:
- Choose a name for your page, then type it into the search box found in the sidebar.
- Press the â€œGoâ€ button or hit the "Enter" key on your keyboard.
- If you are taken to an existing page, repeat steps 1 and 2.
- If you are taken to a search results page that says There is no page titled "your page name", you can then create this page by clicking on the red "create this page" link.
- You will now be at a page editing screen for your new page.
- Enter the data that your new page will hold, and format it using wiki code such as is found here.
- At the end of the page, categorize your page.
- Add a summary at the bottom of the screen, such as "Page created".
- Press the "Show preview" button to see what your page will look like when it is published.
- If there are any formattign errors, correct them in the edit window below the preview.
- When you have made your corrections, repeat step 7.
- When your page is free of any errors, you can press the "Save page" button.