Where the hell are you, Lando?
- Released March 26, 2002
In the tradition of the multi-award-winning Jedi Knight, rebel agent Kyle Katarn returns in exhilarating first-person action. Several years have passed since Kyle avenged his father's death and saved the Valley of the Jedi from Jerec and his band of Dark Jedi. Allowing his Force powers to languish for fear of falling to the dark side, Kyle entrusted his lightsaber to Luke Skywalker, vowing never to use it again. But when a new and menacing threat to the galaxy emerges, Kyle knows he must reclaim his past in order to save his future. Jedi Outcast is being developed in partnership with Activision's critically acclaimed developer Raven Software. Players assume the role of Kyle as they employ a unique mix of weapons, Force powers and your lightsaber in both single- and multiplayer modes.
The legacy of Star Wars: Dark Forces and Star Wars: Jedi Knight lives on in the intense first-person action of Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast!
- Play as Kyle Katarn, agent of the New Republic. Use your lightsaber and the full power of the Force to combat a new evil plaguing the galaxy.
- Utilize mutiple dark and light Force abilities.
- Choose wisely from an arsenal of 13 weapons including disruptor rifle, thermal detonators, trip mines and Wookiee bowcaster.
- Play on-line with upto 32 players or against a variety of bots - and gain an additional multiplayer Force powers.
- Test your skills in 24 single-player missions and in 6 different types of multiplayer games including Jedi Master, Holocron, Capture the Ysalamiri, Duel, Deathmatch, and Capture the Flag.
- Interact with legendary Star Wars characters such as Luke Skywalker and Lando Calrissian (featuring the voice of Billy Dee Williams as Lando.)
- Developed by critically acclaimed Raven Studios and powered by the Quake III Arena engine.
In Game Levels
- - Kejim Post
- - Kejim Base Section 2
- - Artus Mine
- - Artus Detention Area
- - Artus Topside
- - Massassi Temple
- - Nar Shaddaa Streets
- - Nar Shaddaa - Reelo's Hideout
- - Nar Shaddaa - Starport
- - Bespin - Cloud City - Underside
- - Bespin - Cloud City - Streets
- - Bespin - Cloud City - Platform
- - The Cairn Installation - Docking Platform
- - The Cairn Installation- Assembly Area
- - The Cairn - Reactor
- - The Cairn - Docking Platform
- - Doomgiver - Communications Array
- - Doomgiver - Detention Area
- - Doomgiver - Shield Array
- - Yavin Swamp
- - Yavin Canyon
- - Yavin Jedi Academy
- - Yavin - The Final Showdown
- GameFAQs game information
- Largest Collection of JK2levels,mods,models
- Extremly popular mod for JKO MP
- LA's Offical JK2 website
Operating System: Windows 95 OSR2/98/ME/2000/XP/Vista
Computer: 100% DirectX compatible computer required. CPU: Pentium II or Athlon class 350 MHz or faster CPU required. Memory: 64MB required. 128 MB RAM required for Windows 2000 and XP. Graphics Card:16 MB OpenGL compatible PCI or AGP 3D Hardware Accelerator required. Sound Card: 16-bit DirectX 8.x compatible sound card required. CD-ROM: Quad Speed IDE or SCSI CD-ROM drive required. Input Device: Keyboard or mouse required. Joystick supported. DirectX: Microsoft DirectX 8.0a NOTE: Your system may require the "latest" drivers for your particular hardware. Installation: 665 MB of free hard drive space required. Additional free space required after game installation for Windows swap file and save games.
Multiplayer Support Pentium II or Athlon class 400 MHz or faster recommended for Multiplayer.
Local Area Network Play: Supports up to 32 players via Local Area Network. Internet Play: Supports up to 32 players via 56Kbps or faster connection to the Internet. Dedicated Server: DSL/Cable Modem required for Internet hosting.
3D Accelerator Card Required A 100% OpenGL compatible 3D Accelerator is required. Supported chipsets at time of release.
ATI Radeon ATI Radeon 7500/8500 ATI Rage 128 ATI Rage 128 Pro Matrox G400 Matrox G450 Matrox G550 NVIDIA GeForce 256 family NVIDIA GeForce 2 family NVIDIA GeForce 3 family NVIDIA RIVA TNT2 family PowerVR Kyro PowerVR Kyro II