|Date of birth||22:7:15 (13 BBY)|
|Height||1.85 metres (6'1")|
|Weight||79 kilograms (175lb)|
|Chronological and political information|
Brigadier General Nicolai Ginofev, Resurrection Leader, has served in the RS since Feb 07, 2005.
Born and raised on Corellia, his mother was an officer for Corellian Security while his father was a mid-level government bureaucrat. His childhood was fairly straightforward for a middle-class Corellian, living with his younger and older sisters. Initially had plans to join the Imperial Navy, but later ended up changing his mind and wanted to pursue a career with CorSec instead. This caused a rift between him and his father, but did not serve to deter Nicolai from joining CorSec and even entering with the elite Tactical Response division, entering as a pilot for their aviation section.
He served five years in TacRes Aviation until being forced to leave with news of CorSec's dissolution into Public Security Service by the Dikat of Corellia. Nicolai spent a brief time as a test pilot for Corellian Engineering Corporation, but soon left the Corellia System altogether, dissatisfied with the pro-Imperial opinion. He applied for the New Republic Defense Force Academy instead, and came out a Second Lieutenant.
His career began with the infamous Aurora Force but after butting heads with the command staff, he was swiftly transferred out and into the Allegiance Battle Group, where he remained for several years. However, while on a mission, he was killed in the line of duty, attempting to protect one of the group. He was buried on Bethlamore with full military honors, but that wasn't the end...
Unknown to him, a secret division of New Republic Intelligence, Division Three, had obtained the means to clone him to become one of their newest operatives. This came as a shock to him during a raid on an Imperial base, where the enemy commander attempted to taunt him with this information. However, Nicolai chose to comply with the wishes of Division Three, and secretly joined their ranks, while resuming a more active role with the rest of the Rebel Squadrons.
- Hair Color: Blonde/Brown
- Hair Style: Regulation Short
- Eye Color: Green
- Distinguishing Marks: None
- Favored Clothing:
- Navy Blue NRDF Flight Suit (Resurrection Squadron patch on right shoulder, New Republic insignia patch on left shoulder, Nametape patch over left breast pocket w/NRAF Starfighter Corps & Brigadier General insignia)
- Standard casual NRDF Uniform (Brigadier General rank insignia)
- Alliance Marine Armor (Modified with passive camo system to adjust to local color patterns using a digital "Tiger-stripe" pattern, helmet systems upgraded to include MFTAS and DH107 milgrade commlink)
- Casual clothes (Typically short-sleeve shirt, vest, cargo slacks and boots)
- Melee: Standard Issue Combat Vibroblade Knife
- Backup: BlasTech DL-30 Compact Blaster Pistol
- Sidearm: BlasTech DL-44 Heavy Blaster Pistol
- Primary: BlasTech EKX-10: Fitted with Viper-2 Grenade Launcher as required
- Secondary: (Selected as follows, not all taken at once)
- BlasTech P-11 Sniper Rifle
- Merr-Sonn SX-451 Heavy Sniper Rifle
- BlasTech ES-23 Light Repeating Blaster Rifle