|Date of birth||22:7:15 (13 BBY)|
|Height||1.85 metres (6'1")|
|Weight||79 kilograms (175lb)|
|Chronological and political information|
Born and raised on Corellia, his mother was an officer for Corellian Security while his father was a mid-level government bureaucrat. His childhood was fairly straightforward for a middle-class Corellian, living with his younger and older sisters. Initially had plans to join the Imperial Navy, but later ended up changing his mind and wanted to pursue a career with CorSec instead. This caused a rift between him and his father, but did not serve to deter Nicolai from joining CorSec and even entering with the elite Tactical Response division, entering as a pilot for their aviation section.
He served five years in TacRes Aviation until being forced to leave with news of CorSec's dissolution into Public Security Service by the Dikat of Corellia. Nicolai spent a brief time as a test pilot for Corellian Engineering Corporation, but soon left the Corellia System altogether, dissatisfied with the pro-Imperial opinion. He applied for the New Republic Defense Force Academy instead, and came out a Second Lieutenant.
His career began with the infamous Aurora Force but after butting heads with the command staff, he was swiftly transferred out and into the Allegiance Battle Group, where he remained for several years. However, while on a mission, he was killed in the line of duty, attempting to protect one of the group. He was buried on Bethlamore with full military honors, but that wasn't the end...
Unknown to him, a secret division of New Republic Intelligence, Division Three, had obtained the means to clone him to become one of their newest operatives. This came as a shock to him during a raid on an Imperial base, where the enemy commander attempted to taunt him with this information. However, Nicolai chose to comply with the wishes of Division Three, and secretly joined their ranks, while resuming a more active role with the rest of the Rebel Squadrons.
Shortly there after, Nicolai was assigned originally to the staff of Admiral Sienn Sconn, first being promoted from Colonel to Brigadier General, before then again being transferred to the Star Destroyer Redemption, to serve as both commanding officer of Resurrection Squadron and as the Rebel Squadrons' Operations Officer. He was present when the squadron attempted the ill-fated rescue of the Mon Calamari cruiser Windstorm, as well as participating in numerous skirmishes between the RS and their adversary, the Imperial force known as the Titan Battlegroup.
However, it soon came to light that the RS had a mole feeding Titan valuable data, and the list of people with the high level strategic planning data that Titan was getting was fairly small. As the campaign to liberate Lithra began, New Republic Intelligence was given an anonymous tip that showed Nicolai was the mole. He was arrested and imprisoned, but intelligence gathered after Lithra's liberation showed that he was not a willing participant.
- Hair Color: Blonde/Brown
- Hair Style: Regulation Short
- Eye Color: Green
- Distinguishing Marks: None
- Favored Clothing:
- Navy Blue NRDF Flight Suit (Resurrection Squadron patch on right shoulder, New Republic insignia patch on left shoulder, Nametape patch over left breast pocket w/NRAF Starfighter Corps & Major General insignia)
- Standard casual NRDF Uniform (Major General rank insignia)
- Alliance Marine Armor (Modified with passive camo system to adjust to local color patterns using a digital "Tiger-stripe" pattern, helmet systems upgraded to include MFTAS and DH107 milgrade commlink)
- Casual clothes (Typically short-sleeve shirt, vest, cargo slacks and boots)
- Melee: Standard Issue Combat Vibroblade Knife
- Backup: BlasTech DL-30 Compact Blaster Pistol
- Sidearm: BlasTech DL-44 Heavy Blaster Pistol
- Primary: BlasTech A280-CFE Modular Blaster Rifle
- Secondary: (Selected as follows, not all taken at once)
- Merr-Sonn SX-451 Heavy Sniper Rifle
- Imperial Munitions TL-50 Heavy Repeating Rifle
Behind the Scenes
Nicolai Ginofev has been a player in the Rebel Squadrons since February 07, 2005